TBA’S CHAVURAH PROGRAM
A chavurah at TBA is a group of Temple members with common interests and/or demographics arranged into groups of 5-9 families. They get together about once a month on their own schedule for activities in or outside of the Temple which are of interest to them.
The Chavurah program now has 35 families involved in 5 ongoing groups:
- 2 family groups and 1 adult group which are filled to capacity.
- 1 family group that has room for 1-2 more families (kids ages 9-15).
- 1 adult group made up of parents of college aged or just post-college aged children, which has room for several more parents.
In addition to those groups we are looking specifically for:
- Single moms with their families to complete a family Chavurah that is nearly ready to launch
- Single parents interested in an adult group
- A women’s group (single or not)
- A men’s group (single or not)
- Young families with babies or toddlers
All registration forms and group ideas are welcome. These groups happen to be in the process of being formed, but any groups can be formed at any time if there is enough interest.
Please contact the Chavurah Committee at email@example.com with questions or fill out the registration form below: