LEARNING AT TEMPLE BETH ABRAHAM WILL BOTH CHALLENGE THE MIND AND REACH FOR THE HEARTS OF OUR CHILDREN AND THEIR FAMILIES.
At Temple Beth Abraham Religious School, we:
- Promote a rich, vibrant Jewish culture that challenges students to develop their growing Jewish identities through stimulating discussion of liturgy, Torah, and tradition.
- Participate in a community of peers that is part of the larger community at Temple Beth Abraham and the larger global Jewish community.
- Engage students in an active, meaningful, collaborative religious school experience.
- Delight in mixing formal and informal Jewish educational techniques to reach, enrich, and support all students.
- Strive to create a climate of acceptance and comfort, where all questions are honored and each child is appreciated.
The students at Temple Beth Abraham develop:
Love of/connection to Jewish community and tradition
Social responsibility, both within and beyond the Jewish community
Personal spiritual growth
Tikkun Olam-the drive to repair the world