Religious School Classes begin on Sunday, September 15 at 9:00am for grades K-6, and on Monday, September 16 at 4:30pm for Grades 4-5 and at 6:15pm for Grades 7-12.
LEARNING AT TEMPLE BETH ABRAHAM WILL BOTH CHALLENGE THE MIND AND REACH FOR THE HEARTS OF OUR CHILDREN AND THEIR FAMILIES.
At Temple Beth Abraham Religious School, we:
- Promote a rich, vibrant Jewish culture that challenges students to develop their growing Jewish identities through stimulating discussion of liturgy, Torah, and tradition.
- Participate in a community of peers that is part of the larger community at Temple Beth Abraham and the larger global Jewish community.
- Engage students in an active, meaningful, collaborative religious school experience.
- Delight in mixing formal and informal Jewish educational techniques to reach, enrich, and support all students.
- Strive to create a climate of acceptance and comfort, where all questions are honored and each child is appreciated.
The students at Temple Beth Abraham develop:
Love of/connection to Jewish community and tradition
Social responsibility, both within and beyond the Jewish community
Personal spiritual growth
Tikkun Olam – the drive to repair the world
Opening Day Information for the 2019-2020/5780 School Year :
Sunday, September 15: 9:00-11:00am for K-6th Grades; Parents to join as well from 9:00-11:00am
Monday, September 16: 4:30-6:30pm for 4th & 5th Grades
Monday, September 16: Skype sessions for 4th & 5th Grades
Monday, September 16: 6:15-8:15pm for 7th through HHS
Wednesday, September 18: 4:30-6:30pm for 6th & 7th Grades